Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Super short early morning updaaate

.
So over the past week and a half, my brother and his family moved out, I'm moving all my stuff into another room, I've been helping my mom rearrange furniture in every room, I assembled the junk she bought at Ikea, and we're moving stuff from storage. That's the reason for my absence from the internets recently. Sorry if anyone was hoping I had died and I just dashed your dreams against the rocks! :b


Anyway, for today's Gmarket survey update! All items are domestically shipped and now we're waiting for them to ship from the Gmarket headquarters. Everything is on schedule... so far. o_o

My gosh I hate waking up early, but luckily I got up just in time to catch Wolf on AMC! You know, I never noticed that the women that plays Will Randall's wife is Kate Nelligan (also from 1979 Dracula)! Weird right? Or not.... ha... So yeah, and I love Michelle Pfeiffer to the max in this movie ♥_♥ Random~ but of all the actresses I've ever been told I resemble, she's the one I wish I really did resemble~~ too bad I really don't *tear*



Photobucket
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Well I suspect I will remain busy for the next few days with the never ending sorting of junk. I've been watching Hoarders everynight this week so I'm all hardcore sorting and throwing everything away! I want to make this place look as freakin' minimalist as possible. Rawr! Ok, I'll try to come back in a few days with something interesting... or slightly less uninteresting... I've gotta get started running errands and such. Until next time...

.

No comments: