Thursday, August 18, 2011

At the office...

.
It's been a difficult time these last few weeks. My PC died and it was feared that everything on it had been destroyed and would never be recovered, the air conditioner also died and it's been unbearably hot, our five year old car is dead and possibly irreparable, and I'll probably have to reschedule my wisdom teeth extractions for another month while we deal with the other stuff (the pain!). Anyhow, those things aside, life hasn't been so horrible~ I mean my PC still struggles to work but my stuff didn't actually get destroyed (yet).. and without the AC I've started walking to the river every afternoon which is awesome!.. and I've figured out that we can walk to almost anywhere we need around this neighborhood and it's safe to do so until the car gets working (or replaced -.-)!

So~~ late as always here's the photos from the fair... sorry they aren't spectacular as I had wanted but they're fun :b




Photobucket


rides~


Photobucket



Stunts!


Photobucket



First photo of me for the day...





Photobucket




My inappropriate shoes, I was the only person I saw at the entire event wearing shoes with a heel :S





Photobucket



Goat Mountain!






Photobucket




^I want this one as a pet :b





Photobucket




Awkward family photo moments (taken by my mom which is why she's missing)!


Photobucket




My SIL is the only one that gets it right XD






Photobucket




Nephew on a train~





Photobucket



and a boat...







Photobucket





Deep fried treats!






Photobucket




The camera was more interested in the people walking behind me u.u






Photobucket




Funnel cake





Photobucket



Looking goofy with anticipation :3




Photobucket




~







Photobucket




More animals...





Photobucket




And, of course, more rides!






Photobucket




Sorry my nighttime pics are so blurry, I'm obviously an amateur with a camera T.T






Photobucket




~






Photobucket




~






Photobucket




Fireworks!






Photobucket





~






Photobucket




I took these while waiting in line for a ride...







Photobucket




^ This one!





Photobucket





^ On the ride...







Photobucket





It was a little unsettling trying to find stuff to hold on to :S






Photobucket




*_*






Photobucket





8D





Photobucket




At the end of the night after my hair was totally a mess from the wind & rides ;D






Photobucket




~






Photobucket



^ I wanted to go on this but no one would ride it with me so I was just all... maybe next time :,(






Bonus river photos~ Taken yesterday!
~~~

Photobucket





~






Photobucket




Sunset!






Photobucket



This thing is so massive, it looks like one of those amazing backdrops from a mythical movie




And that's all for now, I apologize in advance for spelling errors. I'm at my brother's office and using my mom's laptop and I'm not completely comfortable with this setup yet so there's bound to be mistakes somewhere!

.


No comments: