Thursday, August 7, 2014

Outfits for My American Girl Doll! Doll Clothes Reveal!~


Not long after the purchase of My American Girl #55, Indiana, I ordered some must-have outfits for Fall!




Upon opening the box, everything seems nice, tidy, and simple...






But a further inspection reveals a world of cool stuff that came along with my order! I LOVE the stickers (and catalogs)! 




... but back to the clothes. 

Any ideas which outfits are inside the boxes??









???









It's the Spooky Fun Outfit! I had to have it because I love Halloween and it was on sale (yay)!




The outfit includes the black tee with sparkly ghosts, candy corn colored tights, two orange hair bands, orange tutu, and black shoes. All nicely wrapped in tissues paper!




Oh, and also a charm to add to your doll's charm necklace! This outfit comes with the "smart" charm.




On to the next box...








???









The Witch costume!!

... like you didn't see that coming after the spooky outfit... XD





This outfit includes the "strong" charm which is definitely my favorite between the two. The "smart" charm seems a little plain in comparison.




The outfit includes the dress, hat, boots, and broom!




As you can see, my dolls are going to be all set for this October. 

I know you are likely wondering where the modeling photos are... I mean, who ends a new doll outfit post without including shots of the doll wearing the outfit?! What happened is that I got a little carried away with the photography and decided to make this into two posts so it'll be easier to deal with (unlike my last post). I'm going to start working on it as soon as this is up!



By the way, I've added two more AG dolls to my collection! Actually, I guess it wasn't a collection until I added them since I only had Indiana (#55) until now.



Here's one of the new girls now:







Wait, no... that's my cat. 

Well, I'll have her debut in the next post. She's one of the four that have been recently retired. Any guesses for who it is?! Hopefully y'all won't mind that the next couple of weeks are going to be focused on AG since their pictures are taking over my SD card. I'll try to work in some Ever After High if I can get my hands on Dexter and Lizzie Hearts in the near future :3

No comments: