Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun!

.
Wahaha! I had so much fun today! I can't believe I went to sleep last night all upset and worried about the stupid scratch on my face ruining my life! Everything went so smoothly! XD

So I wanted to bring something back to show ya'll. Unfortunately I can't show any photos they will be using yet... but I did bring back a pic that was snapped afterward~~~



Photobucket


Tada! My hair was tied back and full of hair product earlier, so I pulled over a fan to give it some life! And DUN DUN DUNNN, I hardly had any makeup on at all (well, a lot of mascara and some concealer on the hideous scratch across my cheek). You can't even see the scratch huh?! ^-^

I got a peak at some of the photos being considered and after they edited them a bit they were... uhhh pretty unrecognizable. I dunno if I should be offended by that... :/ Hope this doesn't seem like the douchiest post ever, I'm just so happy I had a good day for once!

Aside from that I don't have much to write about. Or I guess I do but I don't want to write about it (eMo stuff). So I'll end this with some randomness:

*I miss The Sims, I haven't been able to play it the last couple of months...

*My mom went into the Louis Vuitton boutique in the mall to find the bag I wanted and the sales people were rude... Jerks!

* I tried to upload a song onto an online music player to add in this post but the music player doesn't seem to be working.

* I've decided to be way more active on Twitter since I haven't been blogging as often.

* I love black and white photos... in case you couldn't already tell :b

Okies, that's all~ As usual, have a good weekend! ♥♥♥

.

No comments: