Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years Diet~ in full effect!!! (before pics)

.
It's come to my attention that I've gained some weight during the holiday season... and then eating half a cake on my birthday didn't help much either! -_-;; So it's time to start a new diet... Well, after my yearly visit to the Cheesecake Factory! Anyhow, here's the photos I took the other day. I'm still not so great with the camera or lighting but I've gotten a little better at this photography crap~





Photobucket
^ Rawrrr! I borrowed the wig I've been using during the clothing shoots ^.^
Too lazy to style my own hair... lol





Photobucket
^This is one of the tops sold by the boutique.
I didn't get a good enough picture to show the lace detail~





Photobucket
^ I deciding on wearing the sunglasses because my lamp was blinding me hahaha





Photobucket
^ Taking photos of yourself with a giant, heavy camera is HARD! XD





Photobucket
^ psssh





Photobucket
^ I need a stylist... I don't think my wig was arranged properly in some of these pics! ;.;




The end~ Now starts the diet! Luckily since I'm wildly unpopular and not in demand, I have about 6 weeks to get back into shape! :D

So aside from that, Jay and I have decided not to do birthday posts this year~ It was his advice that we should keep our age undetermined and mysterious. Puhahaha

.

No comments: