Saturday, April 10, 2010

Super late Easter nonsense! Photos~

.
Well, Easter was semi-boring and lame. There's really only one reason I even acknowledge that the holiday exists... and that reason would be the EASTER BASKETS! Now here's some hot Easter candy photos:



Photobucket



♥♥♥




Photobucket



♥♥♥




Photobucket


^ The basket was really pretty too! ^-^


Looks yummy right?!






*randomness*
~More photos (from yesterday)~


Photobucket




...





Photobucket




^yeah, I was bored and ripped holes in my shirt yesterday... Don't judge me!





Photobucket




...




Photobucket




...




Photobucket



^loafin' on the couch. (already posted this photo via twitter last night). By the way, since I'm so busy preparing for the move and all, I've become wayyy more active on twitter. So if you're looking for updates over the next couple of weeks while I'm moving/cleaning/planning my trip you can find them here! This post will probably be my last until around the end of the month~ so much to do! U.U








Photobucket



~fin~



My last topic of discussion for today is, of course, the LA trip. I have decided I am going for sure and I've rescheduled all activities and meetings accordingly. It wasn't easy either, it was pretty much a nightmare... but it's done! I had to extend the length of my stay to about 4 days but still, it'll be cheaper than making separate travel arrangements right? My only uncertainty now is whether I'll change my hotel accommodations or not. I'm currently booked at the KMF sponsor hotel but it's a lil inconvenient since I'd be better suited in Hollywood or the Beverly Hills area... Hmm... Either way, I'll see some of ya'll at the concert! Weee exciting! ^-^



Oh, and another photo I posted on twitter from the photos I took for the silly contest I entered last year (yep, September!):





Photobucket



^ I still really love that outfit.





Have a great weekends guys!

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look tired jj!!!! And where is the corset pics?!!?! >_<

Anonymous said...

O and btw, I corrected ur spelling error on this post!!!! 哈哈哈哈哈!!!!

Anonymous said...

One day~ but it will be worth it then OK!?!!

Tell me it will jj!!!! :O

~BiaoBai~ said...

Everything will be ok... I think. I knew it, you're losing it too! D:

BTW, what's with all the spammers leaving pr0n comments?! Are you responsible for that? XD