Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chocopie

.

(cr: sonyushinki)

Many, many, many years ago~ a friend of mine demanded I watch this new show she was in love with. It was called Super junior Full House or something along those lines. I found it to be interesting and entertaining enough... and I enjoyed it. Anyway, after it ran it's course I was left with a nagging need to try 2 edible treats featured on the show~ one of them being Chocopie.

At first I thought it was just like any other moon pie type snack, but several online reviews of the product begged to differ... And I had to try it! So I launched an online search, finding few places to purchase: they were either sold out or too expensive (like $30 with shipping). It was a lost cause...

One day (last week) I was shopping in my local super market when I spotted something surprising. After erupting a few squeals, leaping through the air, and embarrassing everyone I was with, I threw a box of Chocopies in the shopping cart. I finished the entire box 2 days later. They were pretty great. The end.

Now I just need to check the other item off my list: kimbap. There's got to be somewhere around here that sells it but I don't know where and I might be too lazy to look. Maybe I'll save it for the next trip to LA -.-


Updates on life:

My problem is that recently I'm not doing anything and for some reason I only get stuff done when I'm too bust to be doing it. Makes no sense right? Everything feels like slow motion right now, I'm totally just wasting my life. Blah, what a boring emo statement.

So although I'm doing pretty well with work, I'm bored, and I'm going to take some steps to make things better. Just until our lease is up in a few months and we can move. I'm going back to school to take some art and music courses! ~Da da da dun!~ Exciting isn't it?... And exciting for all the wrong reasons! I know ya'll miss the awkward school recounts, such as the time I fell down the stairs while holding a cup of coffee in '07 which became my most well received post of all time. My embarrassment at school = super fun entertainment for you guys. Until next time~~~ ♥

.

No comments: