Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick days~ a time for discovery!

.
So I learned 3 new, MASSIVELY non-important facts while I was sick.


1. You may remember me mentioning somebody 'round these parts that looks like a certain celebrity. Well one morning while watching the news I was surprised to find out that he's a local news reporter. I don't usually catch the morning news but my sleeping schedule always gets messed up when I'm sick. So I've been tuning in throughout the month to see if I could find any clues as to why he seems so ~strange~ a person. There's none. However, one morning they did send him up a mountain at 4 a.m. to report that it was snowing (duh). At first he was just extremely uncomfortable and freezing. Later on he was frolicking through the snow and having a super fun time. It was kind of adorable... but he still seems odd to me... oddly adorable! ^-^

2. Elvira's back with Movie Macabre! Yay!

I caught it one night during my workout which lasted four miserable hours (I kept taking breaks). Why was I working out while sick you ask? No way in hell am I going to let myself put weight back on just because of a stupid cold! I think I got better faster as a result too! :b

3. Alright, this one is actually important (to me that is)! Less than an hour's drive from here is a historic HAUNTED HOTEL!!!!1!!! And guess what?! I decided right away that I'm going to it! I'm aiming for next year around Valentine's Day!



Thanksgiving~

Well I tried to get some photos taken to post. The rarest kind ever, ones with me and OTHER PEOPLE in them. Alas, it was my responsibility to take them and I didn't do it because I couldn't be bothered to. I got a couple but it's nothing great and I'll just save them to use with whatever I post around Xmas. Also, I'll get back to my silly little photo project that was supposed to be finished by Halloween and continue on with that... It may become ongoing... Like once a month... But I already missed November... darn... it :(




Idiotic like a soap opera character

Last topic, possibly the least. I've been pretty damn happy with my level of maturity and problem solving lately. Everything's been so great, going so smoothly! I was thinking my days of over the top theatrics were over... that is... until two nights ago. To make a long story short lets just say I was preparing paperwork for something and it went badly... very badly. When the task concluded this is what transpired~

A guy hands me a stack of 20 papers and says:

Guy: Alright, here you go. These are very important so keep them somewhere safe. Ok? Good. See ya!

I look down at the stack of papers in my hands. I curl my fingers into fists.

Friend: Yeah those are REALLY important! You see that number? you can't lose it bec... (interrupted by sound of paper ripping)

Friend: GASP!

But it was too late, the shredding of the documents had begun. Soon the entire stack was in tiny pieces.

Me: *throws into air like confetti*

Friend: *high pitch scream*

Me: Gawd! That guy...!

Friend: What have you done?! OMG! Look at it! LOOK AT IT! :O

She searches through the pieces for the important information.

Friend: Look, I think this is...

Me: *interrupts* I NEVER WANT TO SEE IT EVER AGAIN! *slaps at it*

Friend: No! That's fine, I'll just put this away somewhere~ O_O;;

Me: I hope you burn it! -.-

Friend: LOL ^_^;;

Not one of my proudest moments. Actually it was pretty stupid... Extremely stupid. Then I had to face the next morning which was filled with discussions of my dysfunction. Everyone seemed to find it... hilarious?! While I was all full of shame and embarrassment, they were like:

"Oh it happens to everyone! People get mad and rip a sheet of paper in half, big deal!"

or

"Besides it was just soooo funny! It was like snowing important document bits everywhere! LOL"

or

"That's life, it happens, you can't always be in a good mood, or happy, or agreeable"


and I'd be all "I think it was a little overboard..."


and they were pretty much "Pffft!"

I dunno. I mean I joke about things like getting mad, ripping stuff up and throwing it in the air all the time but this is the first time I've really done it... I think. What's next? Am I really going to flip over tables when I'm furious too? I'm afraid this might be a reaccuring thing!! I won't will it?! WILL IT?! This can't be good you know, typing out over dramatic reactions all the time, and now they're turning into reality! Maybe I just need to go get myself a box of chocolates and calm down a bit?! XD






*edit* Here's something unexpected! That's right, country music! I used to steal this cassette from my dad all the time before embarking on my wild adventures in the foresty area beyond our house. This particular song was HIS favorite on the tape. I like it too, it sounds quite pretty:


(cr: BardleyCfan)
.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why?!!! I thought u would write something about what happen 2 weeks ago but NO.. just this ~so random~ u know!!! Why not update with ur exciting news yah!?!!

~BiaoBai~ said...

I'm not gonna. There's still such opportunity for something to go wrong! LOL... Anyway, sorry for taking so long, my comment notification was sent to spam! XD