Friday, June 17, 2011

Now that it's awkward again..

.
We're almost halfway through the year and I've done 4 posts... and the more time that passes between my online activities the more awkward it seems to start up again. I feel I need an icebreaker post before getting into everything I want to catch y'all up on or the neato comeback post I'm making.. So yesterday I thought why not just do one of my usual topics I post after doing lyrics? A photo blog with makeup inspired by the MV! Here goes~









Photobucket




I might've gone a little more dramatic with my makeup..




Photobucket





~





Photobucket





~





Photobucket



I had to adjust my blog width just for this picture. I realize that I could've rotated the photo but I like it better this way.. I prefer most pics in the rotation that they end up on the camera! (sorry if the resizing of my blog is causing anyone to have to scroll left-right) :b






Photobucket


and, of course, I need one in a creepy frozen pose with a weird expression as in the MV..





About the comeback post I said I'd have up last week on twitter~

I was planning to include an ultra dramatic photoshoot which I actually got a modelesque friend of mine to agree to participate in! But then the tornadoes ruined our shoot several days in a row and now my friend is gone for summer and he won't be back until August... *sigh* so we'll see how it goes then -.- So lame right?!

*phone rings*

Me: Hello?

Him: Hey, so we're not gonna do this today right?

Me: No... the clouds are circling outside my window right now so it's probably not such a great idea... o_o

Him: Ok, well.. I guess I'll see you in a couple of months..

Me: K, have fun!.. And stay in an interior room for now... underneath a workbench or whatever

Him: Haha, is that all?

Me: ... no... if you're in a car then get out and go lay in a ditch... although that sounds like a horrible idea.

Him: Is that what you'll be doing?

Me: I'm from Texas, I'll be outside staring at the clouds swirl until I've been brainwashed into insanity @.@

Him: Awesome! XD



(By the way, I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging with the last entry. We ended up having to haul someone to the hospital and then Summer school started the following day.)



.




No comments: