Monday, July 11, 2011

Stuff I heart/like ♥

.
I haven't done one of these in years, but yesterday I was thinking it's that time again. Here's some junk (well not junk) that I feel is worth mentioning:


Let's get you started with some music..


(^cr: BIGBANG)

This has been out a while but I just happened to catch it on demand a few days ago and I like it so..




Next up is a gift from Xmas (most of the items in my stuff posts are usually gifts.. In case you missed the last one I did a million years ago..)

Photobucket


Lovcat patent leather handbag! ♥





Photobucket


Check out all the adorable heart details ^^





Photobucket


^ Even the feet have hearts on them..





Photobucket


^ zipper pulls too!





Photobucket

And it's shiny like a mirror! The inside is super cute with pretty details everywhere too but I'm too lazy to take pictures of it... Also, it's not so easy to open it very far because of the material XD






Ok, next item up is... Earrings.



Photobucket


^ These were a birthday gift and oddly enough match the crystal heart on the handbag @_@






Moving on~



Photobucket


^ The Zombie Survival Guide.. Also a gift and I love it! Hehehe :b






Next we have:


Photobucket


The moon.. random yes.. but I ♥ it.






I also love the gift I used to take that photo:


Photobucket


After being harassed about getting a more modern phone I finally agreed and accept this phone. It's actually a hand-me-down but it's new to me... ♥






Me and my mom were both ultra happy to find this, which has been sold out of most stores for a while now:


Photobucket


^ New item added to our shared collection!





Now, I know y'all all saw this next one coming... My autographed Sunny Hill CD!


Photobucket


^ Signatures too cuuute ♥♥♥






Photobucket


I realize that people hate photos of albums like these as opposed to HD scans but I don't even know how to use our new scanner... sorry lol





Photobucket


^ I love the presentation of the entire album!






Photobucket


And then there's a photobook as well!






Photobucket


Squeee!!~





Alright, now we're coming to the end of the post, here's... this:



Photobucket

A gift and don't let the photo fool you, it's about the size of a small grape. I love it because it's excessively adorable ♥





And that's all for tonight!


Photobucket

Byeee!~~
- forever awkward on camera



Ps.. I was also going to post a giant cinnamon roll but I ate it before I thought to take a picture ;.;




**EDIT**

To be extra inappropriate for the season I feel compelled to put up some pics of last years Xmas dinning table tree (with vintage pictures of my parents on the wall behind ^^)

Photobucket

~

Photobucket

Have a merry summer!

.


2 comments:

Ruby said...

The pictures from Christmas look vintage, so fabulous. Also, I love that bag.

~BiaoBai~ said...

Why thanks thar! I love that bag too, it's so much cuter than similar styles by other designers these days *.*