Saturday, April 6, 2013

In the absence of ghosts...


It's really just a foundation, nothing special. Maybe other people are more lucky with the haunted places these days because my paranormal project was a total bust. If only I had one of those fancy ghost-o-meters like on television... I'd be able to decipher the sound of a bee landing on a flower petal and then find a way to spin that sound into some ancient word from a foreign language that means "get out!" or "You're DOOMED." Here's the location in question (as it looked one year ago when I took the pics):

 photo gdmu412154-rs_zpsdd6fcf11.jpg

It used to be a house and they say this foundation is, of course, built on an Indian burial ground/plot/something. It's common knowledge to people in the area that this is the home of furious and tormented spirits!

 photo gdmu412172-rs_zps73b60a7f.jpg

I tried all sorts of ghost huntin' techniques that I've heard about. Sadly nothing worked. I even resorted to the most basic of research techniques: poking it with a stick. Still nothing; except the collective judgement and scorn of paranormal investigators everywhere that're furious at my inexperienced attempts to harass spirits.








I tried one last idea. I took a break to meditate as I've heard that can be helpful...














 photo gdmu412179-rs_zps9d5d42f5.jpg


OMG!... Nothing! Like I said in the beginning, I didn't get my desired results. XD



gdmu412153-rs photo gdmu412153-rs.jpg
The scraggly tree was pleasant as always though!

Oddly enough, I recently came across some Halloween photos I took in a house where the previous owner died and it has all sorts or freaky stuff in it. It only ever happened on that Halloween and I honestly think the pics are pretty obvious evidence of a ghost. I'll update my list of things to do~ upload those photos next time we're talking about ghosts.

Here's the pics from the Fair last year:

 photo IMG_20120729_221124-rs_zpsf6a61335.jpg

The smallish coaster I rode... Shut up! I'm still happy I got to ride one at all that summer! lol

 photo IMG_20120729_223305-rs_zps0ed8fd13.jpg

~

 photo IMG_20120729_215118-rs_zpsf7d6f158.jpg

^fountain~

 photo IMG_20120729_212357-rs_zps1e1eee42.jpg
~

 photo IMG_20120729_212350-rs_zpsbd7abca0.jpg

let's face it, the food is the most interesting thing I have to offer today. I ate my entire funnel cake until I was totes sick U.U

Well that is all. I did some more GD makeup and it's on the agenda for next time. I swear I'll post it soon! I SWEAR IT! D:

With Love,
The girl that always forgets to update her blog for like an entire year :x

No comments: