Thursday, March 6, 2014

Reporting in with my Valentine's day/Presidents' day toy hauls! (Monster High + Playmobil)


During my exciting day of shopping last Valentine's day, I did not end up going to a store that had a C.A. Cupid. Boooooo! My Walmart is so behind the times.

We also didn't manage to get my mom her furniture from Ikea yet. There wasn't a single parking space available! They must've been having a crazy Presidents Day weekend sale. We could have parked at the Walmart and walked, but we didn't want to go in a store that crowded.

After we returned home empty handed, I went online and ordered some pretty neat things from Toysrus as they were having a nifty little sale themselves that weekend!






The giant box to the left will be revealed later in the post, for now we're going to focus on what's in the two boxes to the right! :3








~~~~~~~








First up we have Picnic Casket Jackson Jekyll and Frankie Stein! They are totally adorable and I think I got a decent deal at about $22.






~




Next is Elissabat! Purple and black ♥




~






My absolutely first Lagoona Blue!










... And my strange free gift for buying $30 worth of stuff. I had a hard time choosing between the options for my free Zelf since I'm not all the familiar with them. Then I read Lil' D's birthday is October 31. Yay! Problem solved~ 









And that brings us to the end of my Valentine's/Toysrus haul. Sorry it's way late, I chose free economy shipping and Elissabat and Lagoona took forever to arrive! I got Frankie and Jackson right away though!



*******


Moving on to my Presidents' Day/Playmobil shopping spree.


 On to the pictures!











This requires no explanation right? I mean tiny vampires... seriously!?





Random dragon I felt was entirely necessary. What other kind of pet are the vampires going to have!








Bag full of healer fairy paraphernalia, a ghost knight, and a super ultra mystery surprise figure blind bag! The blind bag was free with my Playmobil purchase. If the unintentional hint in the picture above didn't give it away, here's the show stopper of the haul:









~












































I was just thinking that after all of these years I still love my original Playmobil Mansion, so I went looking around to see what else they were selling these days and I found this! I've never really come across a castle dollhouse that appealed to me but this is so cool. I've actually already assembled it (don't worry, it's all documented and will be up in the future) and everyone that's seen it has been like "WTFTHATSAWESOME!! O_O Why didn't I have this when I was little!?"

Me: "Because they didn't make them then. What difference does it make, play with it now."

Them: :,D

My point here being that some toys are so hexecellent that no one, even non toy enthusiasts, can resist playing with them at any age. For example, we used to keep my original dollhouse downstairs in our old house in a guest room, and every time someone went in that room they just had to rearrange the dolls in crazy situations. When they were wildly entertaining we would leave them be for a while until everyone had a chance to stumble upon the hilarity. I miss those times :p



Anyway, that's it for my haul








I probably should slow down with the shopping but I saw the new Playmobil mansion listed for really cheap and picked it up. LOL! I may need to return it because my room is FULL!! And I need the money for the other Ever After High dolls!

I'll be back with more of the castle and also a little bit of the rainy day madness with Hunter, Maddie, and Apple! That will probably be first since I mentioned it a couple of posts ago. Till then~







No comments: