Sunday, June 21, 2009

Restaurant City and Pet Society~ oh and Plants vs. Zombies! :3

I've been playing FB games a lot lately.. First it was Restaurant City that I was addicted to and now it's Pet Society. I still play Restaurant City but it's just that there's not much to do. Those of you that play it know what I mean.. It's mostly automated and you just give the workers food every now and then or maybe decorate your place a little bit.. and Pet Society has slightly more to do! ^_^

To be honest I thought PS seemed like a stupid game that was only geared toward kids at first. I've since learned differently though! People my age (and older) play it.. I even found out a celebrity the same age as me plays it! lol... weird! ^_^ Anyway, it's unfortunate that hardly any of my FB friends play it. Only 3 people and one is inactive. I had to force 마법사 (AKA the co-blogger that never posts anything) to join but he'll probably end up inactive too. Grrr! So because of my lack of Pet Society friends I have to go into the cafe where you can meet pets that belong to complete strangers for your pet to play with.. And that is where I met Rayne!! :D

Photobucket
Left: Jessica, Right: Rayne

Haha, as creepy as it sounds. Both me and my pet are in love with him! But sadly.. Jessica (my pet) may never see Rayne ever again. I just assumed that when I visited one of these pets it'd show up in the visitors tab (since people that visit me never show up in there) but no! That tab is useless, and it doesn't show people that visit me or people I visit! So how do I make contact so Rayne and Jessica can play together again? I found out I was suppose to click:

Photobucket
left: Jessica, Right: Junmo (마법사)

Wth?! A stupid square with no words on it... I didn't even notice it! XD

And by the time I did notice it, it was too late! Uhhh! And he wasn't in the cafe anymore either! ;.; I think Pet Society is suppose to have like millions of players! We'll probably never find him again! Soo irritating! D: Beside all that drama, I also went to Junmo's house to beat him up (I wanted to see what they do) but the fight was ridiculous and I think they were giggling when it was over! Cute, but so lame~ XD

Photobucket

Pffft moving on.. to Plant vs. Zombies! One of my friends told me to try this game out. I played it for just a little over a day and I beat it (if I had played nonstop it probably would've taken just a few hours). However after you win and watch the hilarious MV, you still have tons of mini games and puzzles to play.. and you earn money so you can buy better weapons!! Haha, even though it's not super hard/challenging it was so fun and full of extremely awesome/funny content! ^_^

*sigh* I soooo should be studying instead of playing these games.. I need to be able to speak Korean fluently in less than a year and time is passing by so quickly... help ;.; lol
Eh which reminds me~ I might have some lyrics up for SNSD later but I'll probably only do it if I like the new song pwahaha. Also the other two SS501 solo songs whenever they are realsed.. they are first priority! ^_~

Btw, to anyone playing Pet Society~ feel free to add me on FB so our pets can play together! Jessica needs more friends! Just click on my Facebook badge to the right and add! *waits* :b

Photobucket
Cute! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, thank you!!! ^_^ I sent you ??? 哈哈哈 XD

Whatever~ You are asking for it then right... meet you at venetian for fight OK!!! >.<

~BiaoBai~ said...

fine... if you wanna have a crowd watch me smack you around! :D Gahhhh! wait... you'll have a FG army with you huh? ;.;