Saturday, August 1, 2009

In love with Dracula 1979~ Frank Langella

I came back to post again because seriously... a suicide guide? After I've been building up the excitement of today's post on twitter and facebook there's no way I could leave it at that! It's the worst post ever... But this one's hot~

Hello~ and Welcome to the new Frank Langella fansite (my blog lol). As some of you already know, I happened to catch the 1979 Dracula on TV last Friday. To be honest I didn't even know of it's existence until that night. Another fact you might find interesting is that I'm not really a fan of vampire movies. Shocking huh? Probably seems weird since I've been known to dress in my gothic clothes and take vampiresque photos that are purposely edited to look as such. I like vampires, I just find some of the films to be boring~

However, the 1979 Dracula was NOT boring! Why?! Frank Langella.. that's why. Most dreamy Dracula ever! Unlike the 1992 one where the Dracula was... ewww. Like anyone wants a weird/creepy little man (desperately in need of a makeover) to bust through their window at night! D: It'd be a nightmare..

Frank's Dracula on the other hand, would be more of a fantasy. Something about his eyes is really captivating~ Almost like he can actually mesmerize people in real life. Haha. He also seemed a lot younger than the average Dracula (I think he was about 40 when he played the part). Could've done without the ultra fluffy hair he had in a couple of scenes though, but otherwise he's perfect. ^_^ *sigh*

I'd recommend ya'll check the movie out.. have a look at some screen shots!

Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
..
Photobucket
(cr: IceHeart @Bloody Fangs forum or Heartreaper79 @photobucket)

Btw, Frank still looks quite dreamy nowadays as well. ^_~

I've been listening to the Dracula soundtrack all week too... It's really pretty but this one song makes me burst into tears everytime I hear it. So LAME.. I love the way it sounds so I've listened to it at least 20 times in an attempt to desensitize myself to it... not working. Maybe one day I can enjoy it like a normal vampire ;.;

Just to let ya know, this still isn't the post I've been hyping about.. lol... I'm actually planning to post some pics of me in the uKnow suit! Haven't taken the new pics though yet (decided I hate the old set)... but yeah.. it'll be posted soon hopefully. If you've forgotten what the uKnow suit is, here's a reminder:
Photobucket
I call it the uKnow suit because he's the only one I've seen wear it like that... but now I wear it like that too! Minus the exposed nip of course... lol try and accuse me of being too conservative now b!tches! XD

OK anyhow, anticipate! I'll keep up with some lyrics until I finish the pics~

No comments: