Friday, August 28, 2009

Sims... & free your mind in your androgyny!

I'd like to start this post off with more of the Sims... weee isn't it great? Haha, OK, here's the rest of the last sims related post (if you're bored of Sims nonsense just scroll past it right!). :b

Sim 1:
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket


Sim2:

Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket


Sim 3:


Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket


Sim 4:

Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket
=
Photobucket



So whether you see the resemblance or not, I bet you guessed correctly since the last lyrics post I did was for Abracadabra. I used the MV as inspiration, which is why they're super pale with really bright lipstick colors ^-^... I wish I could've found more similar hairstyles though. Anyway, it was fun making them and playing them in the game! :D

Ahh the joy of Bodyshop~~ I'll unveil the Sims I made for me and mah lil brother next time since I didn't take the screenshots yet... *lazy*

~~Next topic~~

Has anyone else noticed the androgynous girl, Amber, that's debuting in a new group called f(x)? I don't blame you if you have no idea who I'm talking about seeing as they haven't even debuted yet. But yeah, she looks like a boy.... Which I think is pretty cool~

Photobucket
(^screencap of Amber from Lachata preview)

I actually wish all the group members were tomboys... But they're not so I have no interest in the others at all... Oh yeah, I read that this group is going for the "charismatic/sexy" concept?.... Ewww! Most of them are like 14-15 yrs. old. They should wait until they've at least finished puberty first ya know? XD

Well, this is a short entry but I'll be back in a few days with something new and entertaining. By the way, I recently decided to enter a fashion contest! So I'll be sure to get some photos up for that! I highly doubt that I'll win but whatever, it'll be something to do besides work or gaming.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: