Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tada~ Twitter contest!

Ok, as you all probably guessed, I'm still sick.. lol... and I didn't get anything prepared for the fashion contest I was planning to enter. Soooooo, I decided to do something else instead! I entered the BoADeluxe contest on twitter! Challenge is to impersonate one of her unique looks for a photograph. ^_^

Some of you might remember that I dressed like her from the "Make a Secret" MV last Halloween and everyone thought I was Michael Jackson.. Haha. So I already had the outfit and everything so why not right? Pics from my entry:

Photobucket
~~~
Photobucket
~~~~
Photobucket

Yeah I know, I look fat... but I'll be back on track with working out as soon as I'm well again! I took like 100 pics today even though I felt like I was gonna pass out. I might post some more later so they don't go to waste.. heh :b

♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting pics.. this seems different from ur halloween outfit yah ^^

~BiaoBai~ said...

yep last time it was all black but I wanted it to be more similar this time.. ^_^ you want that outfit huh? Admit it!

Anonymous said...

too girly la... I'm going for the white suit from "sweet impact" baby!!! >.<

~BiaoBai~ said...

I want the suit too! I would've used it instead of these pics if I had one! XD