Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh I'm sorry! Am I making you feel awkward?! :O

.

(cr: showstudio.com)


About a month ago, after those Jo Calderone/Lady Gaga photos surfaced, I had this exchange with a friend of mine:

Friend: Wow, she sorta looks good as a guy. I dunno how I feel about that... lol

Me: Well, speaking as an androgynous person myself, I find it awesome!

Friend: You?... Androgynous? o_o

Me: Are you serious? Look at my jawline you fool!

Friend: Huh, I don't see it.

Me: Puhfft! Then what about a few years ago when I took those manly photos and masqueraded as my own boyfriend on the internetz?.. and nobody even questioned it!

Friend: I must've missed it, I don't remember...

Me: :[

Friend: Anyway, I still don't see it.





Photobucket


How could anyone not see it? I've been wreaking havoc and gender confusion upon unsuspecting people since forever! So don't even!

Anyway, I couldn't let the issue go. I sorta LOVE the fact that I'm androgynous and felt the need to prove my claim so I dressed as a guy for a day~ and I took some photos before going out to post here! I admit I don't have the masculine expressions down all that well but I tried haha. ^-^








Photobucket


Zoolanderish expression? K, here you go^









Photobucket


;)









Photobucket


I don't actually smoke, I'm just faking it~ :x








Photobucket


Starting to worry if I'm really gonna be fooling anyone.






Random paleness:


Photobucket


You may have noticed I gave myself a tan (and did a crappy job) in the previous photos because it just seems more masculine to me. I dunno, I never see guys as pale as I am... aside from vampire men~ Ya'll are free to prove me otherwise though!







Photobucket


When I came back after creeping people out all day, I ventured to add eyeliner to see if I could pull it off and still keep the androgyny up. My mom commented that I might've ruined it. So that's where I gave up.


... and transformed back to my normal self...







Photobucket

And I already posted the vampire photos so I'll end my picture spam here.


I think a few years ago I did a better job pulling this off because I put in tons of effort. Girls said I was dreamy back then. This time I got, "you're pretty nice looking for a guy.." which is better than noting I guess.



Alright, I hope that was somewhat entertaining... for some reason I always run into people that get offended by the crossdressing stuff because it "promotes bisexuality" or something? Sounds ridiculous right?! And what's wrong with me promoting bisexuality in the first place? Whatever~


Photobucket



.

No comments: