Monday, August 9, 2010

SHINee and Narsha want you... to be brainwashed by the Illuminati!

.
I just LOL'd myself into the New World Order over here! You have to check out this article that MM informed me about earlier~

*Link removed because I have absolutely no intent on continuing to drive traffic to that website*
(If you must, it's an easy find through a search engine.)


I slightly regret posting that link since I don't wanna promote that insanity but OMM! It's so ridiculously hilarious and yet.. somewhat offensive. An article putting a bad light on SHINee, Narsha, Lady GAGA, and the Masons? Pffft whatever~



Photobucket
(credit to maker)

My dad was a Mason and a Shriner too... I think, he had the hat but it might've belonged to my grandfather (I'll have to ask my mom tomorrow). These haters can call them evil all they want, but that doesn't make it true. I will NEVER understand where they're coming from since the Shriners paid for several surgeries to correct birth defects I had when I was a lil child. It would've cost a fortune and we could not have been able to afford it otherwise. It was bad enough that I had people giving me crap about my obvious scars when I was growing up, but if I hadn't had the operations my childhood would've been an unspeakable hell. More importantly, they've helped tons of other kids with even more serious conditions than mine! Oooo so evil! /sarcasm

I'll admit that the few times I went to the Masonic lodge for a family picnic day or whatever (maybe it was really a bring your children to sacrifice day, but I would've never been considered due to my exceptional bitchiness and sassy attitude for a 6 yr old) I had some reservations. The building was huge, old, creepy and built before indoor plumbing... but I don't give a crap what they did there! Point is, how dare they even mention Masons and suggest them to be evil and satanic! And what the crap is this "SHINee literally surrounded by a Masonic checkerboard pattern. I guess we know who owns them."...

In addition to informing me about the LOLtastic article, MM also shared some other humorous info~

MM: People were talking like SHINee, Narsha, and every other group that has anything like this are a part of it. Anyone associated with Masonic stuffs... some even went so far as to blame capricorns for spreading the message.

Me: WHOA! Just hold on there! That's like... everyone I know XD

MM: I know! That's you, Jay especially (because he's cap and did the vid with symbolism a while back), your mom, that guy she's friends with. Are.... Are you part of the Illuminati?

Me: No... but say that I was... I probably wouldn't tell you. And then I'd probably make a post on my blog about how ridiculous all this Illuminati stuff is to throw ppl off track.

MM: LOL! XD


Totally off topic, but here, enjoy this video to clear your mind from that absurd article and my useless rant!~


(cr: 4minuteofficial)

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here doing some pelvic thrusts and chest pumps along to the music.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

풋.. Me?!! In the illuminati?!!! Maybe its in ur best interest to stop making accusations OK!!!! You told me ur dad gave you some collectibles right??!! Y not post some photos of ur illumin.. uhh, i mean masonic stuffs, I want 2 see!!!! ^_^"

~BiaoBai~ said...

Oh I'm gonna, Jbb! I'm going to make a "project" to go with it! Though I'm trying to decide whether to make it awful or not. The mature thing would be to just keep it normal and not offensive... but... you know how I am :(

Btw, happy Friday the 13th! :D