Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wow, you look amazing~~~ly awful. Gross.

.
As apparent to most of you guys, I've been a little depressed lately. So what can I do to snap out of it? One of my most favorite pastimes of course... looking awful. Which I'm sure sounds like super easy because plenty of people can look awful, that is true~ My uniqueness stems from the level of awfulness I can portray and from the immense amount of joy I create by looking as such.

And when I say looking awful/horrible, I really mean it. I usually strive for a look similar to Pamela Voorhees decapitated head since it's pretty much the epitome of hideousness! In case you forgot here's what she looks like:



Photobucket




And here's me (totally failing my attempt):




Photobucket



I'll get there one day... but as long as my head is still attached I'll never really be able to get it right. Either way, it was fun and for some reason greatly helps reduce the stress of whatever I'm dealing with.

So now I present to you, my Living Dead themed semi-annual photos (sorry I think I forgot to do it last year haha). Of course, here's some music to go along with the theme! ^-^ Rob Zombie!



(cr: RobZombieVEVO )







Tada!






Photobucket







So to get stared, let's go with some plain, less exciting photos~






Photobucket








~~~








Photobucket








~~~








Photobucket








~~~








Photobucket








~~~








Photobucket








~~~








Photobucket


Knife!!








Photobucket


^This one looks deliciously 80's don't ya think?








So that was so boring right?! Back to the morbid stuff~









Photobucket









~~~








Photobucket








~~~







Photobucket








~~~








Photobucket








~~~







Photobucket


^That didn't turn out the way I had wanted. See the little triangle thing in the bottom left corner? It's a cat ear! Freakin' cat put it's wet nose on me and made me start laughing! Ruined it! Hahaha








Photobucket


^ My favorite photo, it was also the last photo! I was too lazy to make it small enough to fit so you might have to click it to see the whole pic.







So after seeing that, who wants to get married?!


Ok, obviously we've reached the randomness part of the post where I'll be discussing nonsense as usual. So here's the thing, every night this last week I've been having dreams where I'm either married or getting married and it's always to someone different... and always to someone I doubt I'd be likely to marry.... well not that it's likely I would anyway~

So I brought you guys pics of everyone I've been married to this week! Yay!



First is my BFF Melinda.. I hope finding this out doesn't give her the creeps~


Photobucket


^ adorable photo she sent me the other day. OmM, now that she's dyed her hair dark I'm sooo secretly planning to make her do a goth photoshoot with me. It'd be glorious! Don't ya'll think?! :D


Second is Jay (I know, I know... after the Sims nonsense, marrying him has totally lost it's shock value).


Photobucket


Ever since I got into the biggest argument with someone over posting Jay's photo a while back, I'm sticking to Sims pics for now. Btw, in case you're wondering, of course the fight was not with him... like he cares what I post! :b



This is this guy from True Blood:


Photobucket


Which is pretty strange because I've never even seen that show..



And finally, him:


Photobucket


That made for a pretty interesting dream because in the dream he was... the girl and I was the boy! Ahhh, so weird, and then we broke up because of some other complicated gender confusing nonsense. Then I got kicked out of the band. -_-


I'd like to know why I keep having these strange as hell dreams though..


Anyway, one last picture for the road~


Photobucket


I can't believe I've gone so long without ever using liquid foundation, ^look how flawless and porcelain-like it makes skin look! D:


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleh.. Think i need to vomit hor!!!! O_O

~BiaoBai~ said...

THANKS J! I hope you really mean that and not just saying it to make me feel better! :DDDD

Eeeeeee, what are you doin' here?! You're sooooo gonna get reprimanded! XD Puhahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Puhh don't care yah!!!! Like I would miss your silly death photos?!?! How are the review ah?!! ^^

~BiaoBai~ said...

Lol they're weird. I think because I have a few new readers that weren't around during the Xanga period, I should've explained how the whole tradition works. They aren't insulting my photos at all and it's making me absolutely furious! Bwahahaha

Anyway guess what I got in the mail today?! I dunno whether I'm super happy or pissed @ you for doing this! So... well played lil brother! *slaps* XD