Thursday, March 25, 2010

Waking up to the smell of disappointment...

.
Because the coffee maker is dead! R.I.P.~ Seriously it sucked because I got up super early yesterday after not sleeping very well, yet again (nightmares of chainsaw murderers), and I had the worst headache, and just wanted some coffee but... NO!

So my mom and I went shopping for a new coffee maker and since we're living by ourselves now, we have the complete freedom to get one as pink and girlie as we want! ^_^ We looked around a few stores only to be disappointed by the same 'ole everyday black or white ones... bleh. Then my mom came up with the cutest idea ever!

Mom: These are crap, find one online. I bet they have Hello Kitty coffee makers right?

Me: *gasp*

And I found some! Here's a few examples:



Photobucket





~~~






Photobucket

Cute!!!



And guess what? They're all sold out! Actually I found one that's not pictured above that cost like $170 and that's a bit too much. However I shall remain determined to find one! If anyone has any leads let me now ok?! :3


Aside from the dead coffee pot, I'm further troubled and disappointed that BEG isn't on the KMF list yet again, and they still won't announce the final artist(s)... It's very inconvenient, I can't even decide whether to go or not at this point and if I do go I need to reschedule a bunch stuff (so I can consolidate the 2 trips I'd have to take into 1). On the other hand, who cares, at least I got my tickets in the mail today and I can stop worrying about that stupid "transaction error" situation~~~

*random* It's Thursday so enjoy watching The Real Housewives of New York City and The Office tonight (if you watch)! :b

.

No comments: