Saturday, July 10, 2010

So I might have gotten a little carried away... (more Narsha stuff)

.
When I was watching her mv last night, there was a certain image I couldn't get out of my head. One of her looks seemed like the perfect style I could use as inspiration for an upcoming event. I had the intention of just capturing that one image, and here it is:







Photobucket







However, after that I got a little bit carried away and started capturing everything that caught my eye...






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Ok, then. I probably should've done some gifs, but I think I might have forgotten how to make them since it's been so long... how depressing is that?! Bye!




*edit*

Guess I was wrong. I made some after all~ Might take them a sec to load.





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

^That one has the look I'm currently obsessed with. It flashes by pretty fast.







just in case you missed it:



Photobucket


Mmm deliciously creepy! ^-^






and just for fun, one from last summer:

Photobucket



.

No comments: