Saturday, July 24, 2010

SHOPPING!!!

.
Photobucket
(Cr: to maker)

^ I found this randomly on a forum and LOL'd.
... Don't act like you wouldn't get in the car, nobody says "no" to someone wearing an outfit like that (I'll have to discuss the powerfulness of cutout garments in another post)~


Anyway, I haven't gone on a shopping spree with intent to purchase in a long time, so yesterday was extremely fun for me! I bought a lot of stuff but I'm most excited about my newly acquired formal wear! Now I just need somewhere to wear it... here's a preview pic:





Photobucket

^ I'll show ya'll the whole thing when I get a chance to wear it and take some photos!



I love it! It fits perfect and I think it's about time I added some orange into my wardrobe. Best part is that it was 90% off so it hasn't affected my savings for the other dress I'm planning to get... one day. I've been lusting after this for two years but as I'm also conserving $$$ for traveling expenses I haven't ventured to buy it yet... *tear*

Here's a picture of it:




Photobucket
~~~
Photobucket




I'm planning to get it custom made in this color:


Photobucket
(cr: mooseyscountrygarden.com)


Sounds pretty right?! Some day... *sigh*







I also got an eye exam yesterday and that wasn't fun at all. I hate having to endure that freaking thing that blows air in your eye. They kept messing up and telling me they needed to do it again! Then there's the constant taking out and putting in contacts! I'm suffering side effects I tell ya!













Photobucket


Whatever right?! I'll just join the Volturi then~








More photos on the way in the next few posts (to keep everyone entertained until I finish that damn Esquire project)... Here's another from yesterday that's already posted on twitter:




Photobucket

Yay androgyny! Have a great weekend!

Come visit me in Volterra if you want~~~ Muhahaha!


.

No comments: