Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Sun

.
Tomorrow is all about one of many photoshoots that'll take place in the horrible July sun. To prepare, I thought I'd start slow. Maybe open the blinds in my room and snap a photo:











Photobucket






That's as far as the ordeal went until I scampered back into the dark where I belong. Tomorrow is a day I've been dreading for an entire month. I have no idea how I'm going to keep from sweating off all my makeup before the nightmare is done. Speaking of nightmares, lets talk about earlier this morning.

This is going to sound insane but whatever. So I was ready for bed around 3AM. I was waiting to fall asleep and then... the worst feeling washes over me (one I haven't felt since I was a child). The feeling of being watched, waited for. What makes it so scary? I never felt it without it proving to be true. And here's the super crazy part~~ I was absolutely sure, CERTAIN, someone was on the sidewalk staring up at my bedroom, waiting for me to look out the window. Some psycho with a sinister smile stretched across his/her evil face. Now, I don't mean that I think this person could see through walls, just that they know I'm in here and they're hoping their presence will bait me into going to the to the window... because they're crazy~ Not me!

I know ya'll aren't going to get it. Everyone I used to mention this to when I was little thought I was just being a horrible child trying to scare my brother. Last night I debated whether to look outside for about 5 minutes, in which time the feeling disappeared. I knew they were gone and got up to look out.

*tumbleweed blows across sidewalk*

But they had been there! I know it! *gets hauled off to the institution* I may never know, I really think that the consequence of seeing the person is death, or like a battle to the death. Hey! HEY! I see you judging me right now! How dare you!

Ok, on another note, I've made excellent progress with my plan to get the hell out of here. Much to my surprise, everyone was on board with the idea almost immediately. Even with the parts I thought were gonna blow the deal.

(2 years ago)

Me: "Hey have ya'll thought about maybe living out in the middle of nowhere, you know away from people like back in Texas."

Mom: "No way! Didn't you pay attention to the movie we just watched!"

We had just finished The Strangers. Bad timing, I know~

(2 days ago)

Me: "I know you don't wanna live out in the sticks but I was thinking that it might be safer than here. And we have all these guns, lots of them. We can protect ourselves just fine ya know. We'll be like our own little army!"

Mom: "OMG, that sounds fun!"

Progress to the max! ^-^

Alright, that's all from me today. Sorry for the epic amount of whining a couple posts back, the weird behavior has discontinued ever since I've stopped drinking slim fast. I swear that has to be one of the worst products ever... and it tastes weird...


.

No comments: