Monday, September 20, 2010

Contests, mysteries, and all the other random/boring/unecessary explainations~

.
Soompi Ulzzang contest! Who has the best face?! Teehee~

Photobucket





Alright, so it's not me... and everyone has already heard the story about the time I was applying makeup and my compact mirror mysteriously slid off a FLAT surface and shattered upon the floor. Yes, it committed suicide to escape the torment of seeing my ::fresh face::. Nevertheless, I entered the Ulzzang contest anyway since I have tons of photos laying around and because I really like some of the other contestants and want to be able to say I competed with them (is that odd?). I fully expect I'll lose and I'm ok with that. Haha, afterall, I haven't posted on Soompi in almost a year and don't know many people there. :b



So here's my entries for the contest:






Photobucket


^ One you've already seen, I just adjusted the lighting and contrast to give it a more Ulzzang feel. They do that right? I think I actually have no idea what I'm doing here with these photos...








Photobucket


^ I took this 2 days ago. I adjusted the brightness and contrast on this one also, and toned the bright orange down a bit. I read that Soompiers go for more natural looks verses lots of makeup. In this photo I used a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the outer edge of the top lids, mascara, brushed some purple shimmer eye shadow on, and applied lip gloss (that turned out a regrettable choice due to the splotchiness of it, I think it was really old).



Voting (dot dot dot)

Voting hasn't opened yet and when it does I think you need an account to vote (or so I hear). You can vote for me if you want but if you don't feel like it then it's no problem. This is just for fun and I couldn't care less if I get 0.

~~Few years back, when I posted photos on forums and such all the time, I used to get entered (against my will) in competitions like this all the time and I'd at most get 1 or 2 votes even with having quite a few friends on those sites. So I'm pretty much over the whole "oh no! No one voted for me" stuff.~~


Speaking of contests, you know what I don't find just for fun? When my wanna-be life coach tries to send me off to the American Idol/Survivor (I forgot which one) audition when they came to town. Honestly. Rather be set on fire. And I find it creepy that he even knew about these things. I just thought I'd throw that out there if you were around for my I HATE CONTESTS outburst last week and are now wondering why I've just entered a contest. This one is gonna be fun, AI audition would be a nightmare for real! XD



Mystery



I've grown a conscience and realized I shouldn't have been so judgmental about the photobucket thing. Why would that happen? Well the account I'm using now also has like 1000 views out of nowhere! I've only used it to post the photos for the last post and for my contest entries so WTF?! From my understanding for the contest they are just looking at the photos once, downloading them, and uploading them on there own server. Why so many views? They aren't coming from here! And I mean if it's from google searches or whatever I don't get that either because my file names are just random portions of several words and numbers.

I'm wondering if I should just dump PB altogether because it kind of sucks lately. I had to remove every link from external sites to this blog until the 26th just to keep my other website afloat. I Know I could move the photos but editing photo info on the other website is a freaking pain. I shouldn't be blogging either since I'm trying to conserve bandwidth but I can't help it! I wanted ya'll to be the first to see my stupid photos. Ok. I'm gonna just shut my face and go... :x

♥♥♥

.

No comments: