Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am sooo judging you right now~~

.
Alright, about a week ago I got a warning from photobucket stating that my bandwidth for the month was almost used up. So I go on my account and find out that there has been almost 5k views on a couple of my pics/gifs during the past 2 days because some fool hotlinked my photos to the main page of their idiot website! And photobucket is all "ZOMG, you need to give us $25 or we'll suspend your account until the 26th when your bandwidth limit is met!" ... Really photobucket? I have to pay now because some random douche hotlinked my photos? Is that how it's gonna be?! *Rages*

I ended up deleting the troublesome images and now things seem to have returned to normal:


Photobucket

But I still can't use my account since it's so close to the limit and one of my other websites will be screwed if it gets suspended. I'm using Jay's account now seeing as he is nice enough to share and hardly uses it anyway. (When looking through the photos I stopped to ponder if he actually only made it to harass people on myspace. We may never know...)

Ahem.., so I highly doubt that any readers were the ones that caused the issue here, but I thought just to be thorough I should remind everyone that hotlinking is the Lucifer. It may seem all seductive and exciting at first but really... it's just evil. By the way, a note to the fool (although he will probably never see this)~~ I'm judging you so hard right now for the content of your website...

Photobucket






In more random news, I took tons of photos today and got plenty of comments on my weird, disturbingly pale, shimmery looking skin~ Or that's how someone described it to me earlier.






Photobucket



In addition to that, I've also been on the most unsatisfying diet of all time. It consists of a very small serving of chicken/vegetables, desert of apples or nectarines, and plain crackers with peanut butter for snacks. As for exercise, I've added planks to my routine since about 6 weeks ago.

Progress? I have a decently flat tummy and I keep being told I look like a mannequin. Good news though right since I specifically recall someone I know being told the same right before they started getting tons of work and opportunities! Of course... that person has a flawlessly perfect face and mine... breaks mirrors :/

Anyhow, if you haven't tried the planks and are trying to get a flat tummy I highly recommend them! Have a good weekend (but not you hotlinking person) :D
.




No comments: