Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bleh! Updates on nothing...

.
Today was extremely boring... which is a rare thing for me to say on a day like this when I've been shopping all afternoon, but boring still. I'm pretty sure it's due to the fact that I won't be shopping for my Halloween decorations and putting them up until Friday~ so everyday this week just seems so pointless. Like GTFO of the way Wednesday and Thursday, everyone hates you! *sigh* I've usually more patience, just not when it comes to this time of year.

So to pass the time, I'm listening to my traditional get ready for Halloween music and watching seizure inducing MVs:



(cr: RepublicaVEVO)



(Weird, Saffron looks identical to the property manager we had when we first moved here XD )



Ps. I still advise everyone to avoid Drugstore.com. I mean yeah, you might order something for 50 bucks and have no issues... OR they might overcharge you the equivalent of 2 weeks worth of your income by mistake and then accuse you of being a liar when you ask them to fix it... Then they might ask you for proof and refuse to look at it when you give it to them... and then when you find a way to trick them into viewing said proof they will be all "oh, well you're still wrong" and make up a new rule to explain why you're wrong (one you already know for certain is a lie due to another customer service person telling you the exact opposite last time they overcharged you)... and then after finally realizing they have to give you a refund, they will continue to say it's only due to courtesy and that you're still so very wrong and that you should be grateful that they took mercy on you.

So beware~ or go ahead and order from them if something like that doesn't bother you I guess. ^-^
.

No comments: