Friday, October 15, 2010

More semi-disapponting updates.

.
Due to scheduling conflicts I didn't get to go after the supplies for my epic Halloween decorating scheme today. We decided to try going tomorrow... only to find out a somewhat popular band will be performing at our shopping destination. I hate crowds so that's just not gonna happen. Next Friday I'll try again... I'm so nervous right now and consumed with doubt whether or not I'll get what I need in time. Halloween is serious business... I'm serious... XD



Vuh~Oht


Ok, well I somehow made it to the second round of that contest and now anyone that wants to vote for me can. Here's the link:


I'm in group C and it's still the same photo as last time (guess they decided not to switch until the next round) and the username is Happy Kitten... which sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's a name I started using way back in the day and it's stuck with me till now (hehehe). It's unfortunate for me that they didn't switch the photos though, I thought the orange-haired photo would be far more likely to get votes. Life is so unfair XD




Photobucket

^And this is the photo to look for (except it's been rotated, resized, and reuploaded and looks a bit odd on their site). I wonder why they did that? "cause there are other contestants with even more sideways looking pics and they didn't get rotated. *le sigh*

Anyway, voting does require a Soompi account 'cause they're logging usernames/ip addresses so they can catch/ban any cheaters. Why would someone cheat on a forum modeling contest you ask? I have no idea, sounds like a sad way to waste one's time I'd say... but I reckon there are those types out there... waiting... scheming... plotting... to cheat in online contests!

YaRr, I feel so lame for making a post basically asking ya'll to vote for me (of course I'll love ya'll all the same even if you don't, it doesn't matter). So~ I'll be back with the before promised pictures in a couple of days to make up for it! ^.^;;

.

No comments: