Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Alert! Crisis! S.O.S! Help! ZOMG!

.
The worst thing that could've happened, as far as my holiday plans are concerned, HAS HAPPENED! I am officially without costume at the moment! A huh huh huh, I'm cursed! Cursed every Halloween! Who would've though that curses and such would be so rampant this time of year! Whyyy?! D:

So here's the situation as it is now~ I ordered and paid for the missing piece of my costume, it was shipped, then apparently was returned for some reason, and there's no way in hell that it can be re-shipped and arrive in time! The store I ordered from gave me 2 options: to have it sent again, or to get a refund. I spent several hours trying to make a decision, it was torture. With the refund I could buy something else you see... But I wondered what if the item being sent back was somehow my own fault?! What if I'm to blame... It's possible... and then it'd be sort of rude to ask for the refund...

Then I realized that it's been 2 weeks since the item had been returned and they didn't contact me about it until now, after I asked them why I didn't have my order. Refund it is! I've also decided that I'm not the one that's cursed, it's the costume itself. It's just ALL WRONG!

So I'm gonna just go with the cliché, and buy myself the most elaborate Victorian or Edwardian gown I can find, put on my sky high boots, and be the queen of Halloween. I'll probably have to blow a few extra bucks but what the hell, right? I do what I want~ This is gonna be awesome anyway because I'm actually tiny enough to comfortably fit in one of those miniscule waisteline Victorian getups! It's times like these when this stupid diet makes me really happy I stuck with it. ^-^

I guess crisis is adverted for now... I still want that item that was sent back though... I was gonna add it to my daily wardrobe after wearing it with my costume ;.; It would've been so cute!!

*ahem* Is it just me, or am I almost acting like a bridezilla planning her wedding with all my Halloween stuffs. I gotta try and get my freaking out under control...

*looks over at decoration table*

Me: Where are the missing mini skulls and pumpkins!!! D:

Mom: What?

Me: There are two missing from this bag! Where are they! WHERE ARE THEY!

Mom: I gave them to your nephew... he wante--

Me: HOW DARE YOU! I ALREADY GAVE HIM ONE! I HAD THESE COUNTED OUT FOR MY DECORATING SCHEME AND NOW IT'S SCREWED UP!

Mom: Well I'll buy--

Me: WHYYYY?! WHYYY?!! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING IS RUINED! IT'S RUINED! RUINNNNED! AHHHH! AHHHHH!!!!!

*rips veil in half and stomps on it*

Mom: .... Where'd you get a veil? o_o

Me: I dunno :/

.

No comments: