Monday, October 25, 2010

Later that evening... part 2

.
see part one here: part 1



Part 2:



Photobucket


???????




Putting on Masonic stuffs probably wasn't exactly a contributing factor as to how we ended up here. Actually it might have been... the witchcraft project.







4 Days earlier...





Photobucket





Pure and pristine outfit for ritual: ✔







Photobucket





supplies: ✔





Let's get started.






Photobucket







~~~~










Photobucket






....








Photobucket







!!!!!!!!








Photobucket




^-^








Photobucket





!!!???







Photobucket






♥ muhahaha! ♥








Photobucket



note: results may vary
(some of mine might have been hallucinations caused by the oil fumes..)



to be continued~




(for those wondering, yes, this is an actual witchcraft ritual. Do I really think it'll work? Maybe, who knows. Is it something I've done before? Not really~ the reason I have the candles/oils/scrolls in the first place is because they were given to me by someone that specifically prepared them for me. It was a surprising gift I must say.. Oh and the scrolls really do have a caution paragraph included on the bottom :o ... I'll update if there are any results later, but I kind of doubt any will be seen. It's been 2 months and nothing yet... but they wouldn't likely be immediate anyway.)








ps, I'll be back tomorrow with updates and recent photos from my victorious Sunday shopping adventure. ^-^


*edit for irrelevant music*


(cr: evhevi2008)

.

No comments: