Monday, October 26, 2009

브라운아이드걸스 (Brown Eyed Girls) - 싸인 (Sign) Teaser MV

.
.
.
Long time no talk!!! What's up?! Getting ready for Halloween hmm?!! ;o

BEG are ready!!! Take a look!!!




(cr: video thanks to mardirock)

Creepy rite??! Looks sure to be fucking interesting at least!!! Are BEG the girls in the tanks?!? Nobody knows.. we have to wait and see!!! ^_^

So the theme works for halloween dont you think?!! Tell me, what's everyone going to be for halloween??! Share with me plz.. I need ideas!!! 哈哈~


- ou ou out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check it out yah!!! :P

~BiaoBai~ said...

I lol'd... that's some excessive use of !!! even for you! And why did you comment yourself?! Sooo random! XD

anyway weeeeee!

Anonymous said...

coz it sends notification email rite?!! I'm making sure u know jj!!! 哈哈哈~ What do you think of the teaser ah??! >.<

~BiaoBai~ said...

it went into the spam mail... lol it's awesome of course! XD