Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!~ Halloween '09

.
Happy Halloween! Isn't it exciting?! I'm excited ~of course~ because Halloween is like the equivalent to Christmas for people of the Atheist Smoker religion (if you don't know what I'm speaking of, don't worry it's just something lame I made up). ^_^ So who's going trick or treating? I'm totally going again this year! LOL I'm horrible huh...


I remember getting yelled at by some stranger when I was 17 because I was "stealing candy that belongs to the children" ... I kinda think as long as my minions are back at home giving out like $20 worth of candy to these people's satanic spawns they should just shut their mouth! Especially when they're only handing out little cheap-ass candies!

Anyway, people don't even question me anymore because everyone thinks I'm 10 yrs. younger than I actually am.. It's really quite odd since during the last few years I was in high school people would be asking if I was 30... Now I go out and people ask me if I'm a big Hannah Montana fan and crap. I thought they were joking with me at first but apparently not... whatever LOL.. Like Jay tells me, it works out in my favor since he demands I make an attempt at modeling (because after models turn 22, they're already considered horrifyingly old and undesirable. haha) and even better I can still trick or treeeeat! Eeeee! ^.^

So I'm doing that today and I have a huge list of other places I will make appearances! Since I'm a hardcore Halloween type of person, I find Halloween parties to be the most boring thing ever. I want to be out in the night with the danger, danger, danger... I can't stay in one place like the others... and besides, like I've said hundreds of times before, I hate drunk people so I don't hang around long enough at parties for anyone to get drunk. :b

::Useless Rant:: (Skip rant section if you hate useless rants ok)

Since people keep questioning me about why I hate drunk people, I'll quickly explain (yet again). Well, it's simple... The majority seem to think being drunk gives them the excuse to do whatever they want. Don't waste your time tellin' me otherwise either. Everytime I've been around an intoxicated person, they're either saying something horrible or vomiting... Or the guys seem to think they can walk up and touch anyone, anywhere they want without any consequences because they're judgement is "impaired" and it's not really them doing it, the alcohol made them do it. Funnily enough these guys usually have a girlfriend in the next room too... The only thing I find remotely entertaining about intoxicated folk is how hard you can slap them across the face without them realizing it..

*Backhanded slap*

Douchebag: Ahh!

......

Douchebag: wait... what were you saying? @.*

*SLAP*

Douchebag: Hey! I say sto...... wait.... what?

::End Useless Rant::


So no parties for me.. but I'll be all over the place tonight. I'm just saying so because if you're living in these parts might see me.. or not! Muhahaha! Remember how I said I looked as though I had been beaten up? Here's my costume preview (just threw together clothes I already had ;.; ), even with all the makeup and the veil you can totally tell I look awful~ ahaha




Photobucket


before makeup I looked like..


Photobucket

Lucky for me, my face stopped looking ridiculously decrepit.. but the bruises remain... hopefully makeup will cure that. I'm also gonna wear a gothic lolita type skirt and my huge lace-up platform boots. I'm taking my gothic outfitted Taeyang too I think... I know for you guys he's like old news already, but a lot of people around here are not familiar with such dolls and will be adequately freaked out by him. ^.^

Photobucket

Well, I'm going to start getting ready because I wanna get an earlier start on my magical Halloween quest!.. And I swear I'm not coming bad tonight until Frank Langella bites my neck. Really is it to much to ask? -_-

I'll text updates to my twitter to let you know when it happens~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look awful.. for real... so did you see it, did you see it?!! :D

~BiaoBai~ said...

yep.. it's impressive... I guess... if you like that sort of thing... pfffft :b